You are currently viewing Faulty iPhone charger kills a 14-year-old girl in Vietnam!
faulty ip Copy

Faulty iPhone charger kills a 14-year-old girl in Vietnam!

  • Post author:
  • Post category:Crime / Technology
  • Post last modified:16/11/2017
  • Reading time:2 mins read

MMA

HANOI: Torn cable of an iPhone charger took life of a 14-year-old girl here when she rolled over it during sleep.

According to details Le Thi Xoan got exposed to live wire during sleep and was found unconscious.

Her parents rushed her to hospital where she was pronounced dead by doctors who confirmed that she died due to electrocution.

Original iPhone or third-party device?

Investigators are examining the killer wire to find out  whether it was the original Apple or its cheap replica. 

Sources privy to Newspakistan.tv, after examining snap of the burnt cable, held that killer-wire was shorter than the original 20-inch iPhone cable.

It is pertinent to mention here that victim must have known that the wire was torn as investigators have found a scotch tape wrapped around the defected part.